|General Terms and Conditions|
1. Website ContentThe author and contributors strive to provide high quality information. However, the author cannot guarantee the actuality, correctness, integrity or quality of the provided information. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damages caused by the utilization or disuse of the provided information, i.e. through the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided no verifiable intentional or wantonly negligent fault exists on the author's pages. All offers are subject to change and not binding. The author reserves the right to change, supplement, delete parts of the pages or the entire offer, or temporarily or permanently cease publication.
2. References and LinksWith direct or indirect references to third-party websites (hyperlinks), that fall outside the field of responsibility of the author, there would be a liability solely in the case that the author had knowledge of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable, to prohibit the use of illegal content.
The author explicitly declares that at the time of the link placement, no illegal contents to the linked pages were known. The author has no influence on the current or future layout, the contents or the authorship of the linked pages. Consequently, the author distances himself expressly from all contents of the linked pages that are changed after the link placement. The author is not bound to regularly review the changes of the linked pages, which could create new obligations.
However, should the author determine or receive details that specific new link contents could trigger responsibilities, the author will immediately delete the reference to this offer, insofar as it is technically possible and reasonable.
This applies to all links and references, as well as, third-party entries into guestbooks, forums, and mailing lists, set-up by the author within the original website.
For damages originating from the usage or non-usage of such information, the provider of the referred to website is solely liable, not, however, the author who only through links refers to the respective disclosures.
3. CopyrightThe author endeavours to observe the copyrights of all used graphics, sounds and texts, uses self- created graphics, sounds and texts, or uses license-free graphics, sounds and texts in all publications. The copyright cannot be determined if an unlabelled, but copyright protected graphic, sound or text is found on a page. In the case of such unintentional violation, after notification, the author will delete the particular object from the publication, or rather identify with the respective copyright.
4. Legal Effectiveness of this DisclaimerThis disclaimer should be viewed as part of the website, from which page it was referred from. In case parts or individual phrases of these texts do not apply, no longer apply or do not entirely apply to the applicable legal provisions, this does not affect the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document.
5. Right of Return Policya) As a consumer it is your responsibility to check that your Joomla and Virtuemart are of the correct versions for the software you are downloading.
b) That you are using up to date versions of Joomla and Virtuemart. No guarantee can be given that our software will work correctly on out of date Joomla or Virtuemart versions.
c) No guarantee can be given that 3rd party extensions (e.g. 3rd party One page Checkouts or templates) will not interfere with our software. All our software has been extensively tested on standard Joomla and Virtuemart installs and works 100% on these.
d) As this is downloadable software there is no right of return. If you have a problem with this software please contact us immediately and we will fix it.
|Last Updated on Monday, 16 March 2015 09:18|